Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do not worry

National Conference leader Syed Mohammad Yousuf death in custody in Jammu - Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, a sign of relief.Whom he spoke, the Minister or any appointed Joseph paid money for. Another witness claimed that Joseph, the chief minister's residence or headquarters of the Crime Branch had not been tortured.
Joseph Haq said in his statement of two pages on the telephone voice of Dr. Abdullah and Chief Minister Omar Abdullah would get money in return. He would only say that 'is talking to Syed Yousuf, you are assured, will be done. " Haq said the risk to their lives. The court, derived by the voice of Dr. Abdullah and Chief Minister also made the record.
Ganderbli said, Joseph was not beaten
Mohammad Yousuf Bhat alias Joseph Ganderbli other witnesses also given their statements before a magistrate on Wednesday Ganderbal district. Ganderbli said in his statement that "In February this year I went to see Joseph in Jammu. I told him that the Legislative Council [MLC] in the elections, I do something. Joseph on donations as party asked me 70 million bucks, I gave him the money. He then asked for 15 million. The money I made from my relative Manzoor Ahmed. Meanwhile have choice and I did not seat. I asked for her money so she started ignoring me. In the month of September I went to his house with Manzoor Ahmed. There he contacted on the telephone saying that with a man that Dr. Farooq Abdullah. On the other hand on the phone the man said, Fear not, for MLC elections and will be working again soon. " Ganderbli said that I agreed, but Manzoor Ahmed no doubt that Dr Farooq was on the phone. Then we started arguing with Joseph. He threatened to silence us. After fighting and I met the Chief Minister gave an insight. Chief Joseph I called his home on September 29. Yusuf admitted that she has to trick money. The chief was infuriated and went from there. The IG king Devendra Rana Ejaz Ali, the Chief Minister's political secretary. Raja Ejaz said the three of us to walk the Crime Branch headquarters. Joseph complained of abdominal pain in Gypsy. He was brought to the doctor and was later taken to hospital. The next day I found out that he died. Joseph, neither my presence nor the crime branch chief's house and was beaten in the head.